The Cradle-to-Cradle certification is a comprehensive and rigorous accreditation that considers how a product is designed, what materials it contains, how it is made and where it goes after use.
Mermet’s GreenScreen Revive fabric is Cradle-to-Cradle certified to Bronze standard. Made from Repreve yarn that contains 89% recycled water bottles, GreenScreen Revive fabric is 100% recyclable and meets the stringent Cradle-to-Cradle standards for product life cycle:
- Made with materials that are safe for humans and the environment
- Assembled and manufactured with renewable, non-polluting energy
- Made in ways that protect and enrich water supplies
- Made in ways that advance social and environmental justice
- Designed so all ingredients can be reused safely by nature or industry
Watch the Repreve video to see what goes into Mermet's GreenScreen Revive fabric.
To find out more about Cradle-to-Cradle certification, visit their website www.c2ccertified.org