The journey of Mermet’s new EnviroTech internal screen fabric begins with a simple plastic bottle – more than 4,000* in fact.
Each square metre is made from recycled plastic bottles that would have otherwise ended up in landfill or the ocean.
EnviroTech is 100% recyclable and free of heavy metals and low in VOCs. Available in Metallised and Non-Metallised, EnviroTech is made from 100% recycled content.
EnviroTech is available in metallised and non-metallised finishes in a range of modern neutrals, designed to complement both commercial and residential interior spaces.
The flexible textured screen has a pattern weave drawing strength from the rigorous methods used to create the polyester fibres.
• 3% openness factor for view through privacy.
• Metallised backing reflects light and heat for improved thermal performance.
• Superior fade resistance with a 6-7 on the Blue Scale
• PVC, halogen and antimony free.
• 100% recycled post consumer PET.